Zebralight H600 - 750 ANSI Lumens LED Headlight
Delivered Free Throughout Australia
Zebralight H600 LED Headlight is a high-intensity and ultralite headlight is powered by 1 x 18650 rechargable battery ( battery not included ). Using the latest Cree XM-L LED, it has a max 750 ANSI lumen output. The Zebralight H600 features 3 levels of operations (High, Medium and Low).
Main Features and Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L Cool White ( Norminal CCT 6300K )
- 3 User Selectable Levels: ( High, Medium and Low ). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High (H2) can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output:
- High: H1 - 420Lm with 750Lm turbo in the first 3 min (2.3 hrs) or H2 170Lm (7 hrs) / 270Lm (4 hrs) / 420Lm (2.4 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 - 65Lm (18 hrs) or M2 21Lm (50 hrs)
- Low: L1 - 2.8Lm (280 hrs) or L2 0.1Lm (80 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. All levels are current regulated.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 67mm long) 3.6 / 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 12 years)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill
- 12 degree hot spot
- Head Diameter: 0.95 inch (24.2 mm)
- Length: 3.9 inch (99 mm)
- 1.4 oz ( 39 gram ) Excluding Battery
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when the battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection with 2.7V cutoff
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to most of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Long click ( press and hold for about 0.7 seconds ) turns on the light to Low.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Accessories in the package
- One black silicone holder with headband
- Two o-rings
Delivered Free Throughout Australia