Shipping & Returns
LTA Shipping & Returns Policy:
- LED Torches Australia delivers all items FREE of Charge throughout
Australia via Express Parcel post.
Please note, however, that:
Parcel post have limited tracking.
Parcel post items cannot be insured in the event of damage during transit.
Parcel post items are not signed for and therefore their delivery cannot be confirmed.
- LED Torches Australia Pty Ltd (‘LTA’) endeavours to have replacement items returned or replaced as quickly as possible in cases where the device or goods arrive non functional to the customer. LTA provides 7 days in which to be notified of a Dead On Arrival item. In DOA cases, LTA will freight the replacement item back to the customer. However it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure the faulty unit is returned to us for exchange.
- LTA handles the warranty return to manufacturer on behalf of our customers. However many items have a direct manufacturer warranty whereby you can address the manufacturer directly regarding the fault. Check the warranty card with your particular item before contacting LTA.
- No financial reimbursement is applicable on warranty items.
- LTA must be notified of an intended return in advance of shipping.
- LTA incurs freight costs in delivering products to customers. All shipping costs associated with warranty returns after the 7 day DOA period, including insurance, are to be paid by the customer.
- Items returned exhibiting transit damage, as a result of improper or inadequate packing by the customer, will render the manufacturers warranty null and void. Please ensure all items returned are appropriately packed.
- Items returned must be in original undamaged packaging with all original components and accessories.
- Items returned must not exhibit damage as a result of use and must be in good order - this means no scratches, dents, chips, cracks or missing components.
- Any goods found to be faulty as a result of improper use or treatment will be rejected outright, with the customer liable for any costs associated with the replacement or repair of the item. This includes improper installation or modification, or running the item outside its specs.
- Please remember - it is not LTA whom you have to convince about a warranty return, it is the manufacturer. Please use care when returning warranty items for replacement.
- Many items returned are found to be 100% functional. Be sure that the fault lies in the equipment before you return it. Items found to be functional on return to LTA will incur a fee, and additional shipping costs to have it returned to the customer. PLEASE NOTE THE POINTS BELOW IN RELATION TO THIS POINT:
- READ THE MANUAL: LTA and the various manufacturers are not responsible for a customer’s failure to read, or understand, the owner’s manual. Make sure you have read the instructions and are familiar with the operation of your goods before asking for a return.
- LTA does not allow returns simply because "you changed your mind". In certain circumstances LTA will issue a credit to a customer for an item where a genuine mistake has been made as to the specs or functionality of an item and the item is found to be inappropriate for its intended use. HOWEVER, all packaging and contents must be original and undamaged, and no credit or refund will be issued to the customer until the item is returned and assessed by LTA and the relevant manufacturer.
- Any return of goods to stock (i.e. Goods not returned under warranty) will incur a 10% or $20 restocking fee, whichever is greater. This is to cover costs incurred as a result of shipping and handling the goods for the customer, and the subsequent cost involved with having the item moved back to the warehouse.